Cablecom Ltd is a NZ owned and operated company. Established in 1992. Our aim is to provide Auckland businesses with a comprehensive range of telecommunication solutions and products, designed to improve the performance, reliability and efficiency of their communications and networking systems.
Founded by Greg Nolan who has over 30 years experience in the telecommunications industry. The Cablecom Technical Director (Mark Nolan) spent a number of years with Airways Corporation and Auckland Airport before he joined the Cablecom Team.
Over the last 26 years, Cablecom has successfully helped many businesses resolve their telecommunications worries, leaving them with an effective, sound networking system along with a reliable, professional back up service. Cablecom has a reputation of providing quality installations and sound solutions which is evident in the repeat business.
Cablecom offer a design and build service. We install data cabling, fibre optic cabling, telecommunications, wifi, electrical and cctv security systems. We have a comprehensive range of products some of which are covered by a 25 year warranty. We provide our clients a design and build service. We have years of experience with office fit outs, office networking and perform office relocations. We support and service our clients and provide specialist cable fault finding.
Cablecom supports the wider Auckland area.
- Cablecom have staff skills with Project Management (including Prince2 certification).
- IT Service Management (ITIL trained).
- Industry trade certifications for a wide variety of skilled resources.
- We provide audits, advice on architecture design and security to enable your network to run soundly.
- Data Cabling and office networking, design, build, install, testing and certification.
- Office Relocations.
- Fibre optic cabling specialists, design, install, civil works, testing.
- Install leading brands of WAP & WIFI equipment for IT and telecommunications use.
- Phone systems, PBX and VoIP installations.
- CCTV Security cameras and cctv systems available for purchase and or install.
- Cablecom electricians are experienced in renovations, new builds and day to day electrical changes.
- We can perform office wiring fit outs and IT equipment relocations along with IT adds moves and changes.
Cablecom provide end to end solutions for projects from:
- Requirements gathering and analysis,
Design & build,
Testing and commissioning.
Change Management and Go Live to ensure successful cutovers.
Diverse customer base
- Commercial building fit outs and Office Relocations,
- Ministry of Education Schools including SNUP Projects, (MOE approved ICT installer),
- Security sector, (Ministry of Justice approved),
- IT Service Provider support & installation,
- Corporate data centre’s, e.g. Datacom,
- Telecommunications sector,
- Civil works fibre Optic installation,
- Property and building services,
- Construction sector,
- Local Government,
- Health and Retirement sector,
- Auckland Council,
- Auckland Airport,
- Ford Motor Company,
- Transfield Services.
Link to Contact Us page
Link to Testimonials page