Cablecom – References & Standards
Cablecom have been in the telecommunications and security industry since 1992,
and have successfully implemented a wide variety of solutions. We’ve helped many
businesses relieve their telecommunications worries, leaving them with an
effective, sound networking system along with reliable, professional back up service.
Cablecom are an approved Ministry of Education (MOE) installer for ICT.
- Civil Works (installing new backbone cabling underground to school blocks).
- Includes project management,
- Design and build solutions.
- IT Comms room builds.
- Fibre optic cabling solutions.
- New structured cabling and fibre installations.
- Installation, testing, end user equipment setup.
New Zealand Ministry of Justice approved:
- Private Security Personnel Licensing Authority member (PSPLA No 14-014059).
- Authorised for consultation / design / implementation of security solutions.
- Examples of some standards Cablecom work to:
- AS/NZS 3080 – Telecommunications installations.
- AS/NZS 3084 – Telecommunications pathways and spaces.
- AS/NZS 3087.3 – Field Testing of Fibre Optic Cabling.
- AS/NZS 3000 – Electrical installations.
- AS/NZS 3012 – Electrical Installations.
- AS/NZS 3760:2010 – Electrical equipment check/ test & tag.
- AS 1530 part 4: Sealing penetrations.
- ISO/IEC 14763-3 – Fibre Optic Cable Testing and IEC 61300-3-35 Standards.
Link to Testimonials page
Phone us and we can discuss your site requirements and standards.
Phone: +64 9 262 1722. Email: email@example.com